Friday, April 17, 2009

We're Hiring!

We at Conductor are looking for Java developers to join our engineering team here in New York City, NY, US. Please take a look at the position details and submit your resume if you fit the bill. Make sure you indicate where you heard about the position (no, I don't get a referral bonus if people come from my blog. Unless someone from our HR department is reading this - then I want my bonus).

We're very interested in people who have real world experience building large scale, highly available, distributed, performant, applications in Java with Spring. Love of open source and / or technology in general is a huge plus. Knowledge of a language like Python, Ruby, Groovy, or Javascript is also good. Experience building data mining or analysis applications is good for bonus points. Come work with us. Trust me, it's a good place to be!

A reminder: None of this is sponsored, reviewed, or endorsed by my employer. Please see the Careers section of the Conductor corporate website for details.

No comments: